The Long Range Transportation Plan Steering Committee is responsible for coordinating, compiling and preparing the Long Range Transportation Plan, or LRTP, and its
updates. These documents are developed in conjunction with federal, state and local/municipal agency representatives. The committee’s technical, financial and public involvement activities are performed with consultant assistance.
The Committee is composed of representatives of the entities that have TPC voting members appointed by the directors of each entity.
These entities include:
- Florida Department of Transportation
- Miami-Dade Aviation Department
- Miami-Dade County Public Schools
- Miami-Dade Expressway Authority
- Miami-Dade League of Cities
- Miami-Dade Permitting, Environment & Regulatory Affairs
- Miami-Dade Public Works and Waste Management
- Miami-Dade Seaport Department
- Miami-Dade Sustainability, Planning & Economic Enhancement
- Miami-Dade Transit
Representatives from the South Florida Regional Planning Council, the Broward MPO and the Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee are invited to participate as non-voting members.
The committee meets twice a month, on Fridays at 10:00 AM in the Stephen P. Clark Center, 10th Floor Conference Room.
For additional information, please contact
Carlos Roa at (305) 375-1833.